Sample text

It has been such a long and difficult journey to parenthood for Mo and Will. Little Magpie will be here very soon! So many of us in the blogosphere have been hoping with them through each cycle, cautiously celebrating each BFP with them, abiding by them through each heartbreaking loss. Then this pregnancy happened. We checked the blog incessantly whenever there was an ultrasound scheduled, when there was spotting, and now, as we await Magpie's birth. This is truly a time to celebrate!

As I told Mo, once Magpie arrives it's all about the baby. So I'd like to, in these last days of this much wanted, long awaited, miracle pregnancy, to celebrate Mo. I would love it if you would write your congratulations to their family, or maybe the best bit of newborn advice you wish you'd known, or the odd baby gear you found invaluable, or whatever. Please email them to me at dorasblog@gmail.com, and I'll post each one as its own post. Join me in this virtual baby shower to shower Mo with love.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

From Nicole E

I wish Mo and Will the best. They deserve this so much. My advice would be to get a journal and write all the little details down. I thought i would remember so much but as time passes you forget. I think it's the lack of sleep.  Take tons of pictures and splurge on a real photographer.  Do what feels natural and right for you three and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment